Welcome! Log In Create A New Account

Advanced

Spray products on eBay

Posted by Joanne Patton 
Spray products on eBay
February 04, 2016 12:22AM
I just found 5 gallons of the Teraganix EM-1 Microbial Inoculant product for sale for $223.16 with FREE shipping on eBay. As I'm currently looking to buy product, this is the best price I've found so far and the free shipping is a great savings! The Teraganix website is selling for $265 plus shipping.

Joanne Patton, Squire Oaks Farm
Zone 6A, Northern Virginia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 06:31AM by Michael Phillips.
Re: Spray products on eBay
February 16, 2016 11:41AM
Hi Joanne,

That is a good price. The only scary thing about eBay is not really knowing if the source is accurate sometimes. It may appear to come from one location and instead come from another (drop shipping). Before you purchase, send the seller a note and ask them to tell you about the product . . . thier answer may give you the confidence you need to do business with them.

This is not the same thing, but a recent scandal was uncovered by unscrupulous folks who bought a major salon brand name (Paul Mitchell) of shampoo bottling and then added their own concoction into the bottles and sold it for the salon premium pricing on eBay (and Amazon) . . . It would sure be easy for folks to do the same with EM.

Buyer should always beware. Make sure you are getting your product from a genuine source and you will be in great shape.

Good luck and let us know how it goes

Gopher Hill Apples
Zone 8 in California
Re: Spray products on eBay
February 19, 2016 11:06PM
Hi Paul,

You're right, we always need to be careful when purchasing online. The company I purchased it from, HydroGalaxy, is listed on the TeraGanix website as a reseller of their product. After I purchased a gallon of it directly from their website (hydrogalaxy.com), I found it for less on eBay and they credited me the difference without any hesitation. I really appreciated that!

I am going to start activating a batch of it and we'll see if it shows signs of it working. I have pH paper and the detailed instructions. Hope I don't blow up the house! winking smiley

Joanne Patton, Squire Oaks Farm
Zone 6A, Northern Virginia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login