Welcome! Log In Create A New Account

Advanced

Regalia Bio fungicide

Posted by gloria bell 
Regalia Bio fungicide
July 20, 2019 02:42PM
This has just been released for use in canada.

The orchard I'm assisting at is ordering it and I'd like to know more about it (not just what the manufacturer states).

Anyone have any experience with it?

[www.arbico-organics.com]

Zone 8:
Vancouver Island, BC
CANADA
Re: Regalia Bio fungicide
December 14, 2019 03:21PM
Penn State has been doing some in-depth trials using a number of bio-fungicides including Regalia in recent years -- going back to at least 2016. You can learn about some of those Regalia results via their extension website here

or you might consider contacting their lead professor in fruit tree disease management. Her name is Kari Peter and her contact information can be found here.

Their trials may be most pertinent to the Midatlantic region but she may also have colleagues in Washington State and British Columbia who be more regionally helpful to you too.

By the way, I like Arbico as a source for a variety of offerings.

Good luck!

Gopher Hill Apples
Zone 8 in California
April 28, 2020 12:45AM
I was sold on giving Regalia a try at the last organic growers meeting here in Feb. I cant really give any feedback on it yet as I have just started using it this season. Im using it, mostly to re inoculate after heavy use of Oxidate 5.0.

Hey I'm a fan of Arbico too! Ive been using the insect predators in my greenhouses for 25 years. I just wish the shipping timing was clearer/better.

Leslie Price
Jones Creek Farms
skagitvalleyfruit.com
Lyman, WA
zone 8a
May 08, 2020 12:34PM
I used it a few years ago on our peach trees to help with black/brown rot? (that gummy stuff on the limbs and die-back of may twigs and small branches) I did not notice any difference at all, I'm hoping the Quantum might make a difference this year.

Vista Ridge Orchard
Zone 8a in Washington
235 Cider and heritage apple trees, 72 varieties,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login